EXCLUSIVE STOCK REPORT
Best Deal of 2022
in 200 Days
Takeover-bid with a 279% Premium Price
This Top Growth Stock Could Soar Another 90%
within a few Weeks
M&A and Takeover's are rare opportunities to win
1. Buy Shares in the Market
2. Tender your shares through your Broker/Dealer/Bank
3. Get $0.58 / CAD 0.74
per share in a few weeks
If the takeover is successful the price difference between your
takeover bid price
is your Profit
Best Deal of 2022
Top Stock Pick
After years of decline, shares of this Small-Cap Company have risen over 200% in the last 90 days and over 600% + in the last 10 months.
A Swiss Company has commenced a formal offer to acquire all of the issued and outstanding common shares of this US listed Canadian Company. Under the terms of the Offer, the Shareholders will receive CAD $0.74 ($0.58 USD) in cash for each Common Share. 279% Premium over the closing price of C$0.195 per Common Share on the TSX-V on August 6, 2021 (the last trading day prior to the OSC’s cease trade order)
Due to the Takeover / Tender Offer Rules, the Bidder itself cannot acquire shares on the market, as the Rules prohibit the Bidder from acquiring shares on the market itself.
GET SHARES cheap on the market and sell at premium price to the bidder, the price difference between market price and take-over bid price is your profit.
An exceptional Situation
Takeover-bid / Tender Offer with a 279% Premium Price
The Offeror is offering CAD 0.74 (US$ 0.58) per Common Share in cash for each Common Share you hold. Shareholders will have the right to elect to receive payment of the cash in U.S. Dollars.
The Offeror will pay for Common Shares taken up under the Offer promptly but in any event not later than two business days after the Common Shares are taken up. In accordance with applicable Law, the Offeror is obligated to take up and pay for Common Shares!
BUY NOW, as the market price could reach and maybe even exceed the Takeover-bid-price within a very short period of time.
Premium Offer Price ~ 279%
above the market price.
Deadline is in a few weeks.
Why is the Offeror paying a 279% Premium?
This Canadian company has developed a technology that is a
True Game-Changer for a multi-billion-dollar industry, with the right management and additional investment it could become a multi-billion-dollar company.
Top Turnaround Stock
in 200 Days
last 90 days
We updated the report on February 25, 2022 after the Offeror issued a press release on February 24, 2022. Therefore, some statements have changed and have been adjusted. However, our general assessment of the company and the opportunity remains unchanged.
ALL CASH OFFER
What happened so far
- October 26, 2021, The Offer and the Circulars have been filled with the SEC and the CSA.
- October 27, 2021, the Tender Offer was published in THE WALL STREET JOURNAL in the United States, the Take-over Bid in THE GLOBE AND MAIL in Canada.
- January 4, 2022, The Board of Directors Unanimously Recommends Acceptance of Swiss Offer
- February 1, 2022, The Notice of Variation and Extension have been filled with the SEC and the CSA.
- February 24, 2022, the Offeror issued a press release providing an update on filings with the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (“CFIUS”) and the resulting need to extend the deadline for acceptance of the Offer to April 14, 2022 at 5:00 p.m. (Toronto time).
February 24, 2022 Press Release
- The Second Notice of Extension have been filled on the Company’s SEDAR profile at http://www.sedar.com and with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission at www.sec.gov
Best Deal Out There
YOUR CHANCE TO WIN 90% + IN A FEW WEEKS
The "Cleanest" of the so called "Dirty Energy"
CORT: Clean Oil Recovery Technology consumes no water, has no waste tailing ponds, produces no emissions, and cleans oil sands of hydrocarbons
outputting high quality oil and clean sands.
The Oil Sands Industry
Oilsands are a combination of sand, clay and water that contain a heavy crude oil variant called bitumen. But, this complex hydrocarbon is almost solid at room temperature and does not flow without extensive processing. Subsequently, there are two ways to extract the bitumen: mining or in situ. Both are complex, energy-intensive and expensive processes. As a result, oil sands processing is considered the most environmentally damaging oil extraction process in use today.
For every barrel of bitumen shipped, between six and twelve barrels of tailings waste is produced.
Crude bitumen production in Alberta (mined and in situ) totaled about 2.8 million barrels per day (bbl/d) in 2017.
Energy Security and Independence
Oilsands and the appropriate technologies to extract this oil in the most environmentally friendly manner possible are of Strategic Importance for the Energy Security and Independence of the USA and Canada.
Vast deposits of bitumen – over 350 billion cubic metres (2.2 trillion barrels) of oil in place – exist in the Canadian provinces of Alberta and Saskatchewan. If only 30% of this oil could be extracted, it could supply the entire needs of North America for over 100 years at 2002 consumption levels.
In the United States , there are supergiant oil sands resources primarily concentrated in Eastern Utah, with a total of 32 Gbbl of oil in eight major deposits in Carbon, Garfield, Grand, Uintah and Wayne counties.
Huge Market Growth Potential
There are numerous deposits of oil sands in the world, but he biggest and most important are in Canada and Venezuela, with lesser deposits in Kazakhstan and Russia. The total volume of non-conventional oil in the oil sands of these countries exceeds the reserves of conventional oil in all other countries combined. These deposits represent plentiful oil, but not cheap oil. They require advanced technology to extract the oil and transport it to oil refineries.
A Multi-Billion Dollar Industry
2.2 Trillion Barrels of Oil in Alberta & Saskatchewan alone
30% of this Oil could supply the entire needs of North America for over 100 Years
Strategic Importance for the Energy Security and Independence of the USA and Canada
Energy prices are high and getting higher
The "Cleanest" of
the so called
No Waste Tailing Ponds
outputting high quality oil and clean sands.
The Turnaround of All Turnarounds
After years of decline, the stock has risen over 200% last months and over 600% in the last 8 months.
Patented "Clean Oil Recovery Technology"
CORT is the proprietary technology behind remediation the companies energy efforts.
CORT possesses significant environmental advantages over historical production methods. The technology enables production from oil sands without using water during the extraction process. As a result, neither wastewater nor tailings ponds are created. It’s a closed-loop system, which means that over 95% of the solvents used in the extraction process are recovered, recycled, and reused while roughly 5% remain within the oil that is extracted. The technology extracts up to 99% of all hydrocarbon contents.
The companies eco-conscious technology has been purposefully developed to achieve both remediation and oil production with no wastewater or tailings ponds.
Commercially Viable and Scalable
Environmental Friendly & Cost Effective
After a decade of R&D the Company developed a extraction technology that produces zero greenhouse gas, zero waste and requires no high temperature. The companies extraction process is estimated to have overall processing costs of $25.00 STB of crude bitumen generated, delivering a netback of approximately $30.00- $35.00 per STB at $60.00 per STB WTI price. (currently the price is over $90 per STB, Profit of approximately $60 – $65 per STB )
A Truly Disruptive Company
Chapman Engineering Company, one of Canada’s most reputable environmental engineering firms, successfully conducted an economic analysis of the Companies resource development process.
Chapman found the technology to be scalable, commercially viable, and cost-effective.
Petroteq Energy Inc.
BUY SHARES in the market, tender your shares and get CAD 0,74 (USD 0,58) in cash for each share.
If the market price rises above the Offer-Price, you can withdraw your shares and sell them in the market with the opportunity to earn more.
Deadline to tender shares is 5:00 p.m. ET (Toronto Time) on April 14, 2022.
BUY NOW, because the market price could reach and maybe even exceed the Takeover-bid-price within a very short period of time.
- The Offer is subject to the fulfillment or, to the extent permitted, waiver of the specified conditions
- That more than 50% of the outstanding Common Shares were validly deposited under the offer
- See Section 4 of the Offer to Purchase, “Conditions of the Offer” for all of the conditions of the Offer. Furthermore, see Section 14 of the Circular, “Regulatory Matters” for a summary of the principal regulatory approvals required in connection with the Offer. The Offer is not subject to any due diligence, financing or Shareholder approval conditions.
- Notwithstanding any other provision of the Offer, but subject to applicable Law, the Offeror will have the right to withdraw the Offer or extend the Offer, and shall not be required to take up and pay for any Common Shares deposited under the Offer, unless the conditions described in Section 4 of the Offer to Purchase, “Conditions of the Offer”, are satisfied or waived at or prior to the Expiry Time.
- If the takeover is not successful, the share price is expected to fall sharply.